Types of Doors
At Shoreline Window & Remodeling, we supply patio doors by UltraWeld, ThermalWeld Plus and DyanaWeld. These provide great views and easy access to the outdoors. Get a sliding door that takes up no extra living space or swinging french doors to add elegance to your home. All of our doors are expertly installed by our highly-reliable team.
We can build steel and fiberglass entry doors depending on your preference.
- Steel Construction - Galvanized inner and outer steel sheets offer strength and durability. There is no wood to rot, warp, split or bow. It is difficult to even dent our doors.
- Reinforced Steel Strike Plate - Attaches behind the wood strike jamb for additional security.
- Composite Lock Block - 4"X10" composite lock block has more screw-holding power than wood. It is injection-molded for uniform size. The door remains flat and strong beneath hardware.
- Security Standard - All steel-edge perimeter means there are no wood edges to crack when force is applied. The force of one hit from a 100 lb test weight cracks a wood edge steel door. Polaris Ultra Entry Steel Doors do not force open after 7 hits of a 100 lb test weight for a Grade 40 Security Rating.
- Stiles - Composite stiles provide complete waterproofing for insulation and screw-holding power 2 times better than wood.
- Thick Skin - Fiberglass reinforced skins are resistant to dents, dings, splintering and corrosion.
- Engineered Rail - An engineered composite bottom rail prevents moisture from seeping into the door.
Find the perfect entryway door for your home by uploading a photo of your home to the Door Stylizer!